To be a caring church that; knows, experiences and share our hope in Jesus Christ.
To make disciples for Jesus Christ of all peoples, communicating the everlasting gospel in the context of the three angels' messages of Revelation 14:6-12.
To disciple through:
- God's sovereignty and love.
- Christ's commission (Matthew 28:18-20), to all the world, most fully revealed in His reconciling ministry and atoning death.
- The Bible as God's infallible revelation of His will (2 Timothy 3:15,16).
- The second advent of Christ.
- The continuing authority of God's Ten Commandment law with its reminder of the seventh-day Sabbath.
- The role of church members in leading others to accept Jesus as their personal Saviour.
- The need for enriching individual and congregational worship.
- The acceptance of Jesus as personal Saviour and Lord and commitment to His remnant church.
- The necessity of a vital spiritual community.
- The privilege of ministers and congregations reaching out to serve their communities in harmony with their spiritual gifts.
- The blessing of corporate unity and purpose.
- Holistic growth that develops mind, body and character.
- All to reaffirm the commitment to Christ as Saviour every day, and honour Him as Lord through obedience to His will.
- So that the Bible emphasis on the well-being of the whole person makes the preservation of health and the healing of the sick a priority.
- So that people may experience the full life that God intended.
- So that individuals and families may embrace the Seventh-day Adventist lifestyle.
- To all who affiliate with the church, enabling and affirming their ongoing spiritual development.
- To the poor and oppressed, by cooperating with the Creator in his compassionate work of restoration.
- To all seekers after truth, nurturing them, leading them to baptism and to ongoing growth and maturity in Christ.
To run yearly major evangelistic reaping campaign in targeted key areas.
For tithe growth to be at CPI (or inflation rate) for each year of the triennium.
Growing Spiritually (REACH UP) - calling all to spiritual renewal through dynamic personal and corporate intercessory prayer, fasting, Bible study and intentional spiritual growth within small groups.
Equipping (REACH UP) - Equipping members with the knowledge and skills to 'Tell the World' about Jesus Christ.
Public and Personal Evangelism (REACH OUT) - Calling the entire South New Zealand Conference family to become involved in evangelism, public and personal, each according to his or her Spiritual Gift. It also includes us being a friendly church, putting Christ's mission first, inviting all peoples to fellowship and making a difference through service to the community.
Accountable Stewardship (REACH ACROSS) - Challenging our churches/institutions to become self-supporting through vibrant stewardship programs, regular auditing, strong internal control and good governance.
Healthy Adventist Churches (REACH ACROSS) - Calling all churches to be accountable to being and planting places of health and growth, as we reach across to each other in the church family, embracing our unity and diversity, discipling, nurturing, building community relationships, improving structure and being involved in church life.